1. Rates quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (RM) and subject to change without prior notice.
2. The minimum rental charge is one day (24 hours period).
3. The rental rates include full indemnity for accidental damage to third party property and bodily injuries. However, in line with the commercial insurance practice, the customer is always responsible for an amount equivalent to the excess clause not exceed for Group A (RM2,000), Group B (RM5,000) and Group C (RM10,000).*
4. In the event that the total cost for the accident is below than RM2,000, it goes to customer’s responsibility to fix it (CASH REPAIR). Only AutoKL Car Rental panel workshops have the authority to calculate the total damages price. Total days from the first day in the workshop until its finish will be count and rental amount for the respective days will be charge to the customer accordingly.
5. We offer the customer the option to waive the financial responsibility resulting from damage vehicle while it under rental agreement. This can be done by accepting the Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) at the time of taking delivery of the vehicle on payment of 10% from rental rates. However the customer is liable for a Non-Waiverable Damage Excess for Group A (RM500), Group B and C (RM1,000).**
6. The insurance and CDW will not cover for damage due to negligence, tyre punctures and burst tyres, fuel errors, lack of electricity because of forgotten turned off electrical devices, loss or damage to the vehicle accessories.
7. The customer is reminded that under body and overhead damage is at their own risk at all time. All insurance is void if vehicles are driven on unsealed and unmade roads or surfaces.
8. All parking fees or traffic fines incurred during the rental period will be the responsibility by the customer. Additional RM20 will be charge to the customer for every summons paid by AutoKL Car Rental.
9. In addition to the rent charges, the customer is required to have a cash deposit and an equivalent as a guarantee of proper usage of the vehicle for the entire duration of the contract, sum which will be reimbursed if no damage is notified on its delivery.
10. The customer is responsible to return the vehicle for servicing and maintenance every 5000 km, any damage to the vehicle due to late maintenance will be responsibility of the customer.
11. The customer is responsible to pay monthly rental beginning on the date of delivery vehicles and thereafter on or before the date ofthe same generic each succeeding month. AutoKL Car Rental reserve the right to terminate the rental agreement if the customer fails to make payment at the time specified.
12. AutoKL Car Rental ’s fleet only eligible to be driven in Semenanjung Malaysia. The customer is prohibited from driving the car in Singapore, Thailand and Indonesia.
13. Extra fuel is not refundable.
14. Items and goods discharge unpleasant odours are strictly forbidden from carried in the fleets. The customer has to reimburse AutoKL Car Rental on demand for all cost eliminating such odours, including the servicing of the whole air conditioning system and loss of rental days to AutoKL Car Rental.
15. The customer needs to agree and accept all the term and conditions without any objection before signing this agreement and agree that all clauses and statements are made clear.
*If only damages above RM2,000 and claiming procedure will apply. All the claiming procedure costs are under customer’s responsibility.
**Depends on AutoKL Car Rental approval.